Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THANKFUL

When counting my blessing I have to be thankful for a 10 plus year relationship(?) I don't know what else to call it but in reality, a relationship takes both parties being invested, and this was clearly not the case. I was in such denial I could not and would not allow myself to see that I was being used, and abused mentally and
Emotionally abused. Played with then thrown away like so much trash. Then repeat.
FINALLY, I woke up and decided that talk was cheap and the words from that particular person didn't mean squat! Someone that really and truly loves you will NOT
Willingly abuse and hurt you.
I hate the years of my life I wasted and all the time I invested on someone so unworthy. I am thankful for the experience because now I know the difference. I know
What it is to be loved,wanted,needed and cherished by a real man. I thank God for unanswered prayers and for one special man whose love and devotion has healed my heart and made my life wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Okay - this made me happy - is this still continuing?
    I am glad you are in a much better place girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if your still around after all this time??

    ReplyDelete

HOLLA @ ME